Hi Moody Family!
I created a Moody Family private blog that only the immediate Moody family can view and post on. Do you all think it's something we would use? My Baadsgaard family has one that we all check every day, and it's been a fun way for us to keep each other in the loop.
I thought it might be helpful to have a web page where we can all keep our contact information current, make plans, and keep each other posted on things we want the whole family to be aware of! We are all authors to this blog so we can all contribute. When you have a moment, please add your current contact information to the side bar!
Thanks everyone! (if I don't have your/your spouses e mail address, let me know so that I can make sure everyone gets an invite)
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
April-great idea. We can't figure out how to add our contact info. I think you need to give administrative privileges to everyone. Or else let us all tell you our contact info.
Leave it up to you, April, to be so smart! Good thinking! Love the idea!
Yeah, April, I don't see any "customize" tab on my side...so I can't edit my info. Do you know how we can?
I love this idea. Maybe you can post our address' for us since we don't have access to that part of the blog? Here is ours
Greg and Kelly Moody
560 S. Trenton Ave. Apt. B
Pittsburgh, PA 15221
Post a Comment